What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYC apple store ipad avaliability

vfragos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows an apple store in New York City that have avaliable ipad's for in store pickup ?

Last edited:
OP
V

vfragos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be able to walk into any Apple store on Friday and walk out with a 3G

I wish i had this option. But i live in Europe, Greece to be more specific, so a friend of mine is today in NYC but tomorrow at 5pm he is flying back to Greece.:mad: So my only option is if he finds one wifi 64gb model today.

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be able to walk into any Apple store on Friday and walk out with a 3G

I wish i had this option. But i live in Europe, Greece to be more specific, so a friend of mine is today in NYC but tomorrow at 5pm he is flying back to Greece.:mad: So my only option is if he finds one wifi 64gb model today.

You could always ask him to delay his flight too.

Britcay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He would need an American based credit card too.

Not true - any recognised international credit card works fine. Mine did - just no cash buyers and a "lifetime iPad limit" of 2 per person, which is utter tosh!

Apple Soho had *plenty in stock last week, I picked up a 32G there with no problem - not sure if this reply is too late for you!

The Apple store on 5th Ave is always *full* of people, but Soho was easy.

Apple Retail Store - SoHo - Driving Directions & Map

Good luck!

Andy

ICONYK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I paid cash for my iPad just yesterday. Not sure wy everyone keeps saying no cash option.

Most reactions

Latest posts