What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nova2 Problem

Alanfujii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a problem with Nova 2. I downloaded it and when I try to run it, it crashes and kicks me out. The initial video will run and then it says it's loading.... Boom! I'm out.

I tried deleting it and re-installing. I figured maybe I had too many apps open so I turn off the iPad and restarted. Still the same problem. I reported it and have not heard anything. I'm curious since I see others have seemed to be able to run the game.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its works perfectly for me. I play it on a daily basis, especially online over wifi network. Its a blast. Srry to hear its not wrking for yall. I never had those issues u state. Good luck getting it to work. By the way im on the latest apple firmware, 4.2.1. Mayb its because u have an outdates firmware possibly. Thats the only thing i can think of. Some apps dont wrk with old firmwares n some arent ready yet to wrk with the latest.
If u get it to wrk, im- Stormshadow757. Look me up or add me as a friend there. Its the best 1st person shooter out there. Im already like level 43 on experience up there ;-). Time for yall to catch up. Another good shooter is Archetype for Ipad, not the iphone one. Rage HD is a graphical masterpiece of a rail shooter. Graphics comparable to Infinity Blade.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts