What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notice : Bring iPad to Neptune Mothership (緊急通告:為期10天的外太空航空母舰之旅)

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
我喜歡看雲,喜歡看外太空知識的書籍,我也喜歡閱讀有關2012揚升的資訊,但今天這個訪談新聞,最令我雀跃:20個或更多的地球人可以通過海王星航空母舰,參與為期10個地球日的外太空旅行 ,而且有關負責司令官,Grener, 還說我們可帶上我們的iPad呢!

"G: They do not need to take much. And the pick-up will be rather rapid. So understand that as well. Take what is meaningful to them. So even though you know that we have communication tools, bring your own. Yes, they will work onboard, whether it is a journal or an Ipad or a camera. But also bring those things that will bring you comfort, because you will be in an alien environment"

時間有限,看懂英文的蘋友, 請參考以下的文章來源:
Transcript of an Hour with an Angel, Jan. 30, 2012, with Grener

Last edited:
OP
csllanna

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
好玩的來了, 連Archangel Michael也肯定了这旅程,Michael也贊成我們帶iPhone, iPad, 電腦等等。

好了不起的Apple產品呵!

AAM : We have great stores upon the ship, you know. So if you forget anything, do not worry about it. We can take care of everything.

The tape recorders, the I-phones, the I-pads, the computers – it is not that we do not have supplies that we can share with you. We do not ask you to go out and buy anything. We do not want this journey to be an expense, not one red cent. Unless you want new running shoes, that is a different story. But – I tease you, but – no, there is no need. You can bring your own equipment because you have a familiarity and a comfort level with it, so there is no learning curve. But it is also fun to say, “Look, here on my phone, on my camera, look at my pictures.” And it is a human-made instrument and therefore not so questionable as instruments that we will give you. But either way, we do not want anyone to go out and start buying things. Bring what you have if you wish. But do not worry about it.

文章來源:
#Occupy Disclosure: Archangel Michael on Our Voyage to the Stars

Most reactions

Latest posts