What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing shows up in my App Store purchased section?

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple App no Purchased Items?

When I go to the Apple Store App and select the Purchased tab nothing shows. If I do a search for a particular app it finds it. I have rebooted and restarted the app. Any solution to this problem? I am seeing the same thing on my wife's iPad (but not on the iPhones).

Thanks

Mike

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MikeV99 said:
When I go to the Apple Store App and select the Purchased tab nothing shows. If I do a search for a particular app it finds it. I have rebooted and restarted the app. Any solution to this problem? I am seeing the same thing on my wife's iPad (but not on the iPhones).

Thanks

Mike

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Looks like it is not you it is the App Store, my purchased were working yesterday but today I get a blank screen. Guess we will just have to wait and see if they fix it.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
Looks like it is not you it is the App Store, my purchased were working yesterday but today I get a blank screen. Guess we will just have to wait and see if they fix it.

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

The screen may appear blank but the apps are there,but are invisible. If you tap the screen,the app at that location is shown.

windfrus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys are still having the issue? İ can click on them randomly but theyre not visible... Any help?

Vaden15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here. I posted a thread regarding this problem too and apparently i'm not the only one having it...

lessparky1972

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am having that issue ... I had it working yesterday ... on all three ipads ... i have each generation ... none of them show the purchases on the ipads, but if you tap the screen an app does show up on its page to say its not on it ....

Vaden15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So is there any response to this small dilemma? Anybody from the Apple team?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For some unknown reason, when I open the App Store on my ipad 2 and go to the Purchased section, nothing shows up. This just started today. I've never had any problems like this before. Anyone know what the problem could be and how I can fix this?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are a couple of threads going on this subject.

As the problem seems to be ongoing, I guess there's nothing to do but wait until Apple sort themselves out.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
So is there any response to this small dilemma? Anybody from the Apple team?

This forum is not associated in anyway with Apple, other than being about an Apple product. Even if there is someone from Apple reading the forum they would probably be prohibited from identifying themselves. Apple believes in using official channels only.

That said, a look at Apple's official forums indicates it more or less random, seems to eventually fix itself for some users (usually after signing out and into the App Store), and has no official solution or response from Apple.

We wait.

Also: The iBooks Store is doing the same thing to me, but the iTunes store seems to work as usual.

Most reactions

Latest posts