What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Note Taking and Drawing in One App?

Mypad10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded pentultimte also
I did a lot of research for this and Its okay but the writing is so big with my finger. I ordered a stylus and hope that makes it better.

There's another one I can't remember the name where you write and it turns to text. I wish I would have purchased this one. If you do a google search there is an article written about several of these apps and they have all names and prices in the article.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Frankly most of them are so cheap it's easier to buy a few and try them out.
Agree with NumbLock though. No excuse for an ugly app :)

ginopiazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's another one I can't remember the name where you write and it turns to text. I wish I would have purchased this one. If you do a google search there is an article written about several of these apps and they have all names and prices in the article.

I think you are thinking of Writepad.

ginopiazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm coming from the Tablet PC world. One of the things I loved about my tablet was One Note and other apps that let you take notes and add hand drawn diagrams and handwriting to the same document all on the same page together. Has anyone made an app for he iPad that does something like this?

I've been looking, but havent found one yet. I found one that lets you sync with a one note notebook on another computer, but I'm not sure if it allows to create that kind of mixed content directly on the iPad.

If you are using OneNote, then you want to look at MobileNoter.

ginopiazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may want to look at smartNote. There is also a free version of smartNote so that you can try it out before purchasing the full version.

cryonix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another one to try Notes Plus. Similar to Notetaker HD.

I have to agree. Notes Plus is the best I have found and the usability is great. It's a must have for note taking when you want to combine text and drawings on one page.

rmart73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i use sundry notes and penultimate, dont worry about using your finger you can set the thickness of the "pen" stroke from fine to marker and with different colors and you can email it to them on the spot.

Most reactions

Latest posts