What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not letting me download apps i already had

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So usually after you download any append delete it in the App Store it says you can install it again well on my App Store all of the paid apps I already had deleted its telling me to buy them again there is no install button this is happening with the free apps I've tried everything nothing seems to work and I don't want to buy all the apps again..

Here is a picture of what I mean I already bought this app bought deleted it for more space but now it wants me to buy it again

Attachments

• image-2088907475.jpg
    image-2088907475.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 822
  • image-4246552623.jpg
    image-4246552623.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 294

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try signing out and then back into the App Store. You do this by tapping on your Apple ID at the bottom of the Featured tab's page.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
So usually after you download any append delete it in the App Store it says you can install it again well on my App Store all of the paid apps I already had deleted its telling me to buy them again there is no install button this is happening with the free apps I've tried everything nothing seems to work and I don't want to buy all the apps again..

Here is a picture of what I mean I already bought this app bought deleted it for more space but now it wants me to buy it again

What does it show when you look at your purchased list? Here's a screenshot of my purchased list.

image-2518288247.jpgThe apps not currently on my iPad have the cloud symbol next to them and can be re-downloaded for free by tapping on the cloud symbol.

Most reactions

Latest posts