What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nook App

nypaulie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get the Nook app for my new ipad-mini-retina.
I saw a post saying I can get it via iTunes. I see an app called iTunes Store, but there are no apps offered here.
Is there a different app just called iTunes (not iTunes Store)?
Thanks for your help!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How do I get the Nook app for my new ipad-mini-retina.
I saw a post saying I can get it via iTunes. I see an app called iTunes Store, but there are no apps offered here.
Is there a different app just called iTunes (not iTunes Store)?
Thanks for your help!

As J.A. has mentioned, you can follow the link to download the app.

Also, you need to go to the app store to download apps. The iTunes Store on iPad offers movies, music and all such things. Have fun with you iPad!

OP
nypaulie

nypaulie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app can be found in the App Store. Follow this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nook/id373582546?mt=8
You'll be directed to the app and can download and install it on your iPad.
I entered the link in Safari and the rest was a breeze. Thanks! You know, the Nook App is better than using a "real" Nook... the appearance choices and especially the way the pages can be turned (the corners folding over for instance). I missed that but now I'm back in business. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts