What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No photos on your ipad

szunyiap26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iphone camera apps such as Actioncam, camera fun, HDR camera say no photos on your ipad. In fact, i have a lot of photos in my ipad 2 wifi. if i use ipad apps such as photoshake, it works perfectly.
Is it my ipad problem?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So your concern is that you can have photos on your iPad? I'm not sure I quite understand the issue. Could you explain a little more?

Thanks

Tim

OP
S

szunyiap26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
okay, i have photo in my ipad. i can view it on my photo apps.
However, when i use iphone apps such as actioncam, when i wanted to access my photo through the apps, the apps say no photos in my ipad.
in addition, i cannot save image using the iphone apps. (when i press save in actioncam, the saving process just wont finish)
hope u understand, forgive me for poor grammar

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - those apps cannot directly access the photos that are in the Photos app. Instead the process has to be done the other way around. Those apps register their ability to handle certain format files with the iPad's operating system, iOS. In Photos, when you press on a picture, iOS will have a look to see what apps are available that can process that format of picture file. If it finds an app that has registered its ability to do that, then iOS will offer you the 'Open In' option as a pop-up menu and all the apps that can process that file will be listed. You can then choose the app you want to use and iOS will then copy the photo from the Photos app to the app you have chosen. In other words, the file has to be offered to the app to be processed rather than being requested by the app.

Tim

OP
S

szunyiap26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am not sure if it is a JB issue. i had jailbroken my ipad =P

OP
S

szunyiap26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i dun think i find the "open in" phrase in the photo app. the issue is, if i use ipad camera apps such as photoshakeHD, it works fine, it can access the photo. but when i use iphone apps, it doesnt work

Most reactions

Latest posts