What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nigerian iPad user in the house!

Austyne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi mates,
I have just successfully registered my iPad with Apple, and thought that being in this forum will help me put my mobile gadget to effective use.

I shall be asking lots of questions, typical of new users.

My first question bothers on iPad apps. Why can't I purchase DtG premium using my MasterCard debit card issued by GTB Nigeria?

My second question bothers on iPad registration. Why is Nigeria missing from country of registration during the process of getting Apple ID?

Finally, When will Apple open a Tech-support center in Nigeria, considering the large/growing number of iPad users here?

I would really appreciate answers to the above questions.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi mates,
I have just successfully registered my iPad with Apple, and thought that being in this forum will help me put my mobile gadget to effective use.

I shall be asking lots of questions, typical of new users.

My first question bothers on iPad apps. Why can't I purchase DtG premium using my MasterCard debit card issued by GTB Nigeria?

My second question bothers on iPad registration. Why is Nigeria missing from country of registration during the process of getting Apple ID?

Finally, When will Apple open a Tech-support center in Nigeria, considering the large/growing number of iPad users here?

I would really appreciate answers to the above questions.

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

iPad Forum is not in any way affiliated with Apple or sponsored by Apple either. We're simply a group of enthusiasts who decided to set up this Forum to help other iPad users. So we have no influence over what Apple does or does not do (though we suspect they keep a watch on this site!). We have many Nigerian members here too, so hopefully some of them will be able to answer your questions.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
A

Austyne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Want to buy iPad Apps from Nigeria, How?

Hello All,
Is there any iPad user resident in Nigeria? I want to know how you buy iPad apps using local Debit or Credit card.

I tried buying with my GTB MasterCard but it declined. Do I have to get US or UK cards to buy apps?

I will appreciate a guide. :confused:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are in process of setting up sub forums in the international forum for each country I will be happy to set up a sub forum for Nigeria My question is is English your second language?

OP
A

Austyne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried the procedure outlined in above link ...there is no option 'none' in the credit card field. Looks to me like Apple made iPad for some countries. I really feel bad that 3 months after buying the apple tablet, I can't buy apps to make it useful.

Most reactions