What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL Gamecenter 2010 update and IOS5

wayneborean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both an IPhone 3GS and an Original IPad. When I upgraded to IOS5 I found that all my applications had cloned themselves from one device to the other. This is a nuisance because some applications I didn't want on the IPhone - I'm 55, my eyes aren't that good, and I can't see a lot of stuff on the small screen.

But I am a Hockey fan, so I have NHL Gamecenter 2010 on both devices. The app manufacturers didn't update it, they issued a new app. So I downloaded and installed it on the phone. The problem is that I can't install and download it on the IPad because it thinks I've already done so.

Now possibly this will be fixed with a sync. I'm going to try that. But what happens when I delete the unwanted apps off the phone? Will they come back again?

Wayne

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go to Settings>Store>Apps you can set it to off so that it won't automatically download apps that you buy on other devices.

The Archangel

Most reactions