What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcomer just lost his iPad

ollieorlando

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, all

This is my first time here. Sorry, but I lost my new iPad this morning. How much time do I have before I should remotely erase all data? Sent Lock and also Play sound but no response. Please help.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ollieorlando said:
Hi, all

This is my first time here. Sorry, but I lost my new iPad this morning. How much time do I have before I should remotely erase all data? Sent Lock and also Play sound but no response. Please help.

Did you have Find my iPad set up on your iPad? If you did you can find where it is, if they havent already turned it off. Did you have a Passcode set? If you haven't, your info could already be compromised.
Report it to Police as soon as possible. Where did you lose it, have you phoned local businesses, bus station, train?

http://www.apple.com/ipad/built-in-apps/find-my-ipad.html

All the best of luck!

Most reactions