What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newby, Tried search, internet is slow on ipad

motorhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pad 16 gb wifi. Att dsl wired to cp, lynksys wireless router sending signal to 3 i phones, mac book air, and a dell laptop. It screams on everything but my ipad. I get the "server could not be found" or " server stopped responding" alert, hit the refresh button and the page loads right up the second time. Problem is every time i change pages it does this. Gets annoying.

Any ideas here. Is it fighting with the ip address. I remember as Im writing this I had to do something with the phones for them to work better. Any suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Dustin

ultimate_power

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are using internet through 3g connection. Then it maybe slow in india.
Use internet through wifi. Then it will work fine. I also have apple ipad 32gb and i use internet through wifi and it's work great because i have broadband connection in my office.

Last edited:

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
turn off all wifi devices, reset the modem and router. then turn on the modem, router and the iPad only and see what is going on. after you get connected and tested on the iPad, go ahead and start turning on the other devices.

If you are not stuck with DSL due to contract or nothing else is offered, dump DSL. It is much slower than cable-based broadband.

Most reactions