What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newby/ espn3

scottej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and am hoping to find out how to make it possible for my iPad to utilize espn3.com. So far, I have downloaded the espn app and espn3.com, but I cannot get it respond/play.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried the usual 'fix most problems' solution of completely turning the iPad off and then on again? It fixes a whole load of unexplained problems.

Tim

OP
S

scottej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes.

Have you tried the usual 'fix most problems' solution of completely turning the iPad off and then on again? It fixes a whole load of unexplained problems.

Tim
Doesn't fix the problem. Thanks.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - I'll move this to the Help section, to see if you get a better response there.

Tim

wahoowad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think not all areas and/or cable providers allow espn3 video go stream. It doesn't work on mine either

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only way I can watch espn3 on my iPad is to see it via the Playon app. Thet have a 10 day free trial.. Don't know what the sub. price is.

OP
S

scottej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem solved. I was using the wrong password in trying to get to my cable provider.
Thanks.

Most reactions