What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone... I'm an ordinary person living in a lively city.. Today is my first day joining the IPad forum family... Nice to meet U!!!:)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone... I'm an ordinary person living in a lively city.. Today is my first day joining the IPad forum family... Nice to meet U!!!:)
Welcome here Angel i hope you enjoy to stay with us :ipad-back:

By the way where are you located in Asia, i am in both Singapore and China

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Im stupid about this, but is that possible? Being in both Singapore and China simultaneously.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you are not stupid :)

Im stupid about this, but is that possible? Being in both Singapore and China simultaneously.

Yeah it's easy just took a plane when you have to go to the other side, some of my staff have a sentence about me they say:

We come in bicycle to work our boss come by plane :)

ravely i stay 4 to 5 month in China (compiled time) and the other time i stay in Singapore (this don't count my week-end house in Indonesia)

OP
A

Angel

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks everyone!! I'm from Malaysia... It seems like you have a busy life!! Plane should be your second home as you always fly from singapore to china then indonesia :p

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks everyone!! I'm from Malaysia... It seems like you have a busy life!! Plane should be your second home as you always fly from singapore to china then indonesia :p
Angel , that true i have a busy life but i love my job and the challenge ... i know for what i work and i can't tell you i enjoy :D

Most reactions

Latest posts