What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nytngale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all
I am a brand new 3G 64G owner. Have had my iPad for 2 days and haven't put it down except when I had to leave for work. I am absolutely smitten with this thing. I am located in nw Ohio and work as a nursing administrator in a community hospital and am a 50 something gadget freak. I think the iPad is pure genius and it's great to have all my devices - iPod, ereader and computer all rolled into one. Hope to learn lots from the more experienced iPad owners in the forum. :ipad-peacock:

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome. A great community here who are friendly and plenty helpful. Glad to see it's not just the youngster's who enjoy high tech gadgets. He really shows how versatile the iPad is.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my house, I'm the biggest gamer and gadget junkie, and I have three grown children and four small grandchildren. I'm worse than all of them put together.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!:)

Most reactions

Latest posts