What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from UK

ryandoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought I'd get joined up to a forum that looked good and this one jumped out at me.

I'm Ryan from the UK. I'm not a techie expert but like to think I know the basics. Already got a few questions regards my iPad so I'll apologise in advance for the daft questions.

Thanks for having me

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Ryan, no daft question only daft answers Ask away, there are some very smart people on this board that are always happy to help. Me not being one of them.Smart that is.:)

Al.

OP
R

ryandoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Al,

Already tried posting a thread but I need to include a link in it so need a few more posts first but I'll get their eventually lol.

Looks to be lots of useful threads I'm gonna have a lot of reading to do :)

OP
R

ryandoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I'm blatantly posting this last one to get my count up to 3 lol, please don't flame me

OP
R

ryandoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Al tried replying to you but I need a few more posts, but I'm from the North East, place called Middlesbrough.

I work as an Engineer in the oil industry for Shell, so you'd think I'd be well up on tech things lol. I'm not too bad but this iPad is the one thing I've felt I've got the most to learn on, and I've had iPhone for over 4 years now.

Ryan

Most reactions

Latest posts