What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

newbe help please

cazxx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all I am new so please be patient with me, I am thinking of buying an I pad, I am with virgin media so can I just connect the I pad to my internet, or do I have to pay extra for it, also if I go abroad can I use it if so how do I pay for it thanks for reading :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi all I am new so please be patient with me, I am thinking of buying an I pad, I am with virgin media so can I just connect the I pad to my internet, or do I have to pay extra for it, also if I go abroad can I use it if so how do I pay for it thanks for reading :)

Hello CAzxx1 - welcome to the forum! :)

The iPad can connect to the internet w/ Wi-Fi and/or a cellular data plan - if you are traveling outside the range of your data plan, then roaming charges may apply or you may need a different SIM card for that region - check HERE for more details on how to connect the iPad to the net - good luck!

OP
C

cazxx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for that...the sim card your on about is it pay as you go so I know how much Im using its only to tkae on holiday for a week ....cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts