What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New user iPad 2

Binni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new owner of iPad 2, I love this little bugger and so does the rest of my family, especially the four year old. I have a GoPro helmet cam and I can import pics from it and view them but I can't view the video files only import them, the video files are mp4 format. I was wondering if there is maybe an app that lets me view these files, maybe right off the card, if anyone knows please let me know.

Cheers
Binni.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

OPlayer can play mp4 files - as well as a load of other file formats, so it might be worth having a look at this in the App Store.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

chelseaboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new owner of iPad 2, I love this little bugger and so does the rest of my family, especially the four year old. I have a GoPro helmet cam and I can import pics from it and view them but I can't view the video files only import them, the video files are mp4 format. I was wondering if there is maybe an app that lets me view these files, maybe right off the card, if anyone knows please let me know.

Cheers
Binni.

AVPlayerHD should do the trick,

its the best video app for ipad bar none.

Go to the summary once its installed then go to apps, you will see i in the list click it once and on the right hand side u will see a screen and just click the add button,

It thenopens your computers file just browse them till u see were u saved the mp4 file and click it, job done

Bertdogg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Highly recommend GoodPlayer. Their updates and support are awesome.

Most reactions

Latest posts