What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW Twitter 4.0 Update RELEASED! New UI + Features!

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Today, Twitter was updated to the 4.0 update, giving it a new look and some of the features the full site received. You now have 4 tabs at the bottom; Home, Connect, Discover, and Me. Home is basically your timeline, Connect shows your mentions and interactions, Discover will show your trends, while Me shows you your Twitter stats and let's you check your DMs. The new Twitter update is pretty cool, it looks nice, seems a bit speedier, and works almost as well as the desktop version. Being able to see who is retweeting your tweets and following you is a great addition. You can download Twitter for the iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad for FREE from the App Store.​

Last edited by a moderator:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PhilSynowiec said:
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jcI1xa9rcs

Today, Twitter was updated to the 4.0 update, giving it a new look and some of the features the full site received. You now have 4 tabs at the bottom; Home, Connect, Discover, and Me. Home is basically your timeline, Connect shows your mentions and interactions, Discover will show your trends, while Me shows you your Twitter stats and let's you check your DMs. The new Twitter update is pretty cool, it looks nice, seems a bit speedier, and works almost as well as the desktop version. Being able to see who is retweeting your tweets and following you is a great addition. You can download Twitter for the iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad for FREE from the App Store.

I like it!! You can see who's following you right on the app and follow them if you choose. And the interface is more user friendly.

Sent from my Tricked Out Sparkly Pink Verizon Black iPhone using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Skip said:
I hate the new twitter client.

Why?

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts