What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forum, Hi y'all!

Dvmpiper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas. I won my iPad 32 wifi in a drawing at a veterinary conference and so far liking it. Can't wait for the new iOS to be able to use my cell phone as a hotspot and use it anywhere. Really helps out in the clinic because I keep references and textbooks on it for handy use.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. Yes, creating a hotspot will be a great advance - but it seems that it will only be available on the iPhone and not the iPad. I hope I'm wrong...

Tim
Scotland

OP
D

Dvmpiper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping it would at least allow my iPad to connect to my cell and use my cell as the hotspot. I don't feel the need to jailbreak my iPad just to do this the other ways I have seen. We'll see. By the way, if you couldn't tell by my username, I am also a Highland piper.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Dvmpiper said:
I was hoping it would at least allow my iPad to connect to my cell and use my cell as the hotspot. I don't feel the need to jailbreak my iPad just to do this the other ways I have seen. We'll see. By the way, if you couldn't tell by my username, I am also a Highland piper.

It should allow you to do this easy

Most reactions