What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to jailbreaking, quick question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently have an ipad2 running on 5.0.1, which was jailbroken by my friend using absinthe.
I want to upgrade to the new iOS 5.1, i have a bunch of apps and which was downloaded from XXXXXXX. I've read a few things about before upgrading you need to backup your apps/tweaks, but i never found any steps or programs to use to do so.

So my questions are:

1) what are the steps i should take before upgrading the iOS and re-jailbreaking/how do i upgrade and jailbreak the new iOS
2) whats the program i should use to back up my apps/settings/tweaks

3) side question, so i've downloaded XXXXXXXX and SBsettings, any other cool app i should look at that might better my experience with my ipad?

Thanks so much for all the help!!!!:)

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules removal of piracy related content.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reminder - Rule 15
Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.
Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither supports or condones it in any way. Jailbreaking and hacking is not an excuse to steal or pirate software!
Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning which may lead to a ban.
Please review all our forum rules here

Your post has been edited due to discussion of Piracy related topics and apps! We here are IPF do not tolerate piracy in any way shape or form!! You will not receive any more help in regards to your problems. Piracy is stealing and ILLEGAL! DO NOT BE A PIRATE!!! I suggest you uninstall the piracy apps and pay for apps like the rest of us!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts