What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to ipad

patannejohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have synced photos from my computer to my Ipad 3rd gen. but want to delete some, have tried highlighting and pressing delete but nothing happens, anyone help please?

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
patannejohn said:
I have synced photos from my computer to my Ipad 3rd gen. but want to delete some, have tried highlighting and pressing delete but nothing happens, anyone help please?

You have to remove them from the folder on your computer and re-sync.
No other way.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
patannejohn said:

If they have already been synced to your iPad and are sitting in your "Photo Stream" you can remove photos if you tap "Edit" top right hand side. A red "Delete" box will appear on the top left hand side. Tap the photo/s you want to delete and they will display a tick. If you're happy to delete all the ticked ones, tap "Delete" again and say goodbye to those unwanted photos.
Regards, Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts