What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Forum....

toj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the Forum but have been visiting here for years to help me make up my mind to get the iPad. Have always waited for the latest and greatest to come out, but at some point, you have to just do it. I have had Apple products for years, just got around to getting my first iPad on 11/2.

My first foray into the iPad world is a 32GB white Mini. Yes, I know it doesn't have a retina display like my iPhone 4S, but the size of the Mini was what finally led me to purchase it after putting off buying the 1,2, new and debating between the Mini and the 4 at launch this year. I viewed it more as an entry into the iPad lineup to see how much use it would get. I am using it a LOT. Not sure if it is due to the size or the device capabilities itself, but a lot of it is the size because I can take it with me everywhere. I have used it enough to know that there are some things I would prefer on a larger retina screen and because of that, will be getting whatever the full sized entry is for the iPad next year.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions