What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to forum and new ipad help with itunes accounts

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am waiting on my new ipad to arrive, I am totally hooked on Apple news and Apple products. I am using an iphone and loaded the app for this site today and had bother getting it to work, I was not able to post anything in the message window, but will keep trying Im using my imac now and its working fine. Anyway with the ipad on its way I wanted to know if 2 itunes accounts can be used on the ipad my husband and I are going to share it. It works fine on the imac because we have 2 user accounts. Also will 2 people be able to access their mail or is it just 1 mail account per ipad.

Really hope someone can help and Im really looking forward to using the site

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am waiting on my new ipad to arrive, I am totally hooked on Apple news and Apple products. I am using an iphone and loaded the app for this site today and had bother getting it to work, I was not able to post anything in the message window, but will keep trying Im using my imac now and its working fine. Anyway with the ipad on its way I wanted to know if 2 itunes accounts can be used on the ipad my husband and I are going to share it. It works fine on the imac because we have 2 user accounts. Also will 2 people be able to access their mail or is it just 1 mail account per ipad.

Really hope someone can help and Im really looking forward to using the site

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

OK - first of all, yes, you can have multiple email accounts on the iPad - but they're not 'private' - i.e. you can move from one to the other without a password.

Posting in the iPF window - we've had several Members with this problem - I think the solution is that you need to select a font first of all before you can post in the Message window...give it a try and get back to us if it doesn't work...

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts