What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Apple and new to the iPad

butlerbmx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I received an iPad for christmas and this is my first apple product since I had a McIntosh back in like '94 lol. As such, Im learning as I go. I must say, at first I thought the iPad was an answer to a question no one asked...I wasnt sure it would be or could be a useful tool without many ports or a CD/DVD drive. I am quickly realizing how great a tool it really is as I learn more and more about its capabilities. There is a lot to learn, and I dont want to bog you all down with a lot of useless info, so I will just say hi, and lurk around for a bit.

Im open to any tips and tricks anyone has for a newbie to help bring me up to speed with iTunes and with other apps in general. Im not interested in Jailbreaking this iPad.

Thanks!
Butlerbmx

Most reactions