What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Report Says Apple Has Shelved its ‘iPad Pro’ Project

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't imagine looking to buy an iPad bigger than my iPad 2. I love the form factor and think that once it goes bigger, it loses the ability to travel with it. Currently, when we travel I like to tuck my iPad into my carry-on stowed away under the seat. It's really nice to just slide the bag out and grab the iPad easily. Resting the iPad on the table rest fits perfectly. Works for me.

Maybe others would benefit from a larger size iPad. If I need a larger viewing screen, I will revert back to my Mac Book Air for which it was intended for when I purchased. :)

One for home and one for the purse / travel. ;)

Sent from my Black 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 in NYC using Tap

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One for home and one for the purse / travel. ;) Sent from my Black 32GB Verizon iPhone 4 in NYC using Tap

Well, yeah, but the idea is that you should only need one iPad! If one device is to be used at home regularly then why not just get a laptop, MacBook Air, or whatever else for home use?

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, yeah, but the idea is that you should only need one iPad! If one device is to be used at home regularly then why not just get a laptop, MacBook Air, or whatever else for home use?

I'm not a very productive person. But if I want a laptop for productivity and for school I should have bought a 11-inch macbook air. My iPad has no uses for school.

~S~

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Believe it or not the iPad is more portable around the house than the laptop. I already have an iMac that I hardly use but it is necessary to have it for files and music. For me anyway. In won't be getting another desktop for another ten years. That's how long my PC lasted until I got the Mac.

Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not a very productive person. But if I want a laptop for productivity and for school I should have bought a 11-inch macbook air. My iPad has no uses for school. ~S~

Yep, I can't see a tablet cutting it for school either. People have to realize that tablets were never designed to replace computers. They were designed to be tablets....portable, smaller versions of computers that specialize in consumption, gaming, and light tasks.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep, I can't see a tablet cutting it for school either. People have to realize that tablets were never designed to replace computers. They were designed to be tablets....portable, smaller versions of computers that specialize in consumption, gaming, and light tasks.

It still fits in some place in productivity though. I use it so etimes for school for reports. But I never used it in making one.

Most reactions