What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New needing advice

flyingirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:confused:Not sure how this works, but I hope you can help me. I will be going to France for 2 maybe three months and I would like to know what is the best way to use 3G for my IPad? Should I buy a card there or is there another (more economical) American source besides At&t?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello & welcome here,

the best is you buy in france a Pre-Paid sim card you can find Mirco-Sim card in nearly every small shop sale mobile phone … have 3 different network operator : Orange, SFR , Bouygues

You should compare clearly as they have various data plan and is really not simple to understand their plan

I hope that help

OP
F

flyingirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!

Just want to say thanks very much for taking the time to answer my question. I'm not a techie and appreciate your help.:)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks very much for taking the time to answer my question. I'm not a techie and appreciate your help.:)

Hi my pleasure, if you have any question don’t hesitate to ask ..

Last point you should , search in Google the APN settings for all the french network operator and copy and paste in your iPad note , as i am pretty sure they will don’t help you on that as they don’t know (and surely don’t care) , so you will be able to use your devices since you got the card

Settings> Cellular data> APN settings ….

Voila voila :)

Most reactions