What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member

cingroom

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi all: I love my iPad and use it more than any other device I have ever owned! I hope to upgrade sometime in the future.

Does anyone out there have advice on missing camera icon for the original iPad? I've tried checking restrictions, resetting the entire iPad and restoring it from a backup. Still no camera. It is not in another folder. I don't have an exchange mail service set up either. I was so disappointed on Christmas day when I couldn't find the camera icon to take photos! Help!
 

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
18,938
Reaction score
1,405
Location
Michigan. USA
Hi...Welcome to the Forum!

Unfortunately, the iPad 1 does not have a camera. That is why you cannot find the camera icon.



By the way...I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.
 
Last edited:
OP
C

cingroom

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
skimonkey said:
Hi...Welcome to the Forum!

Unfortunately, the iPad 1 does not have a camera. That is why you cannot find the camera icon.

By the way...I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

I didn't think anyone would find my question since I put it under new member thread!

I MUST HAVE GOTTEN IT CONFUSED WITH MY ZOOM! Thanks. Well, that's reason enough to get a newer iPad right there. Sure spent a lot of time messing with it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
24,828
Reaction score
1,309
Location
Brisbane, Australia
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Tutorial on creating posts on the Forum
http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help...shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!
 

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
18,938
Reaction score
1,405
Location
Michigan. USA
I didn't think anyone would find my question since I put it under new member thread!

I MUST HAVE GOTTEN IT CONFUSED WITH MY ZOOM! Thanks. Well, that's reason enough to get a newer iPad right there. Sure spent a lot of time messing with it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

No problem.

Welcome to the forum!
 
OP
C

cingroom

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
leelai said:
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Tutorial on creating posts on the Forum
http://www.ipadforums.net/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/53410-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/61009-easy-pictorial-shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

Excellent. Thanks for the information. There are a lot of things I'd like to learn to do with the iPad. I can use the help.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 24, 2011
Messages
24,828
Reaction score
1,309
Location
Brisbane, Australia
cingroom said:
Excellent. Thanks for the information. There are a lot of things I'd like to learn to do with the iPad. I can use the help.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

You will learn so much from all those links.....get comfy though as you are in for a big read! ;)
 

Most reactions

Top