What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aspen110

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All, my name is Tracy and I am a new memeber. I am hoping that someone can assist me with a little problem that I have. My husband and I just bought and Apple Ipad 2 as well as 2 sets of Motorola S10-HD bluetooth headsets. Now I have both of the headsets paired with the ipad, however, the ipad will only allow 1 pair to play at once. Is there any way to get both to play at the same time? We like to travel and when travelling, we would like to be able to watch movies or tv show and it would be nice to have both head sets working.

Thanks to all assistance
Tracy

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I'm afraid it's not possible to pair two sets of Bluetooth headsets to the iPad at the same time. The easiest way - and it's not really a solution - is to use wired headsets and use a splitter cable.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
A

aspen110

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bluetooth Headsets

Hi Tim

Thanks for the reply. I actually managed to get both sets paired. My problem is that I am unable to use them both at the same time.

Tracy

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should have been more precise. The iPad cannot connect to two headsets simultaneously. It will always 'bump' the older connection/pairing for the newer one.

Tim

Most reactions