What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
where's my manners?

i've been active here for a couple of 100 postings and not yet introduced myself. shocking.

Hi guys

My name is Steve Leworthy and i'm a 3d cgi artist living and working in the Cardiff area of South Wales in the UK.

I'm a traditional Windows os user of 20 + years, and have only started using macs in the last 5. so now i get the best of both worlds. But, i so love Apple's hardware and mobile os too.

I've got a 1st gen Touch with i adore, and am now awaiting delivery of my ipad2. (special pressy to myself).

I'm a 30 something wannabe guitarist, artist and have a love of aviation. I live with my wife and 2 dogs about 5 mins walk from the beach and i drive a sporty Hyundai coupe. there we go, useless info nobody's interested in i bet ;p

quick shameless plug to end my 'hello' thread - 3D and Architectural Visualisation - my web site. Displays my interest in 3d visualisation and most things 'techie'.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear Steve, I nearly 'shot you off' the normal welcome...doh...:(

Thanks for all your contributions..we have truly valued your posts.

So, we both live in the cold, windy, grey, overcast, damp, rainy UK and Marie is making us jealous by worrying about how her iPad might get too *hot* in her car and Colin is eating ice cream in Brisbane...just not fair...

I'm off to get a wee dram...

Tim
Scotland

OP
sjleworthy

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
wee dram? i've heard you Scotts have it on tap up there. (thats normal taps i mean. substituted from your normal water supply). and yeah, i guess us Celts only see the sun on tv or in films :(

i've another 45 mins to go before i can start drin.... er, i mean, before i finish work :)
i work from home so even better.

speak soon chaps

grannyscalpay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First day here. Love my iPad - & no, it's not the new one - have had mine since July. I'm still learning about all the things I can do on it, so not ready for a new one for a year or 2. However, it is my first Apple product, and I like it so much, it certainly won't be my last. Looking forward to all the new stuff I will pick up in this forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts