What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member + request!

chrismandle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Chris, I'm a writer based in London.

I wanted to introduce myself and also ask a request. I'm writing a feature for a magazine (FHM uk) about Apple and people who are huge fans of the brand and the products within the brand.

I'm looking to interview someone who is a self-confessed obsessive of all things Apple. If you're interested, let me know! I'd just like to talk about the brand and how much you like it etc.

Thanks guys,

chris.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chrismandle said:
Hi guys, my name is Chris, I'm a writer based in London.

I wanted to introduce myself and also ask a request. I'm writing a feature for a magazine (FHM uk) about Apple and people who are huge fans of the brand and the products within the brand.

I'm looking to interview someone who is a self-confessed obsessive of all things Apple. If you're interested, let me know! I'd just like to talk about the brand and how much you like it etc.

Thanks guys,

chris.

Well, not ALL things Apple. I am a fanboy though, I admit. Loved Apple ever since I had my iPhone, then loved Apple even more after iPhone 4 and iPad was announced. Now I love it EVEN MORE ever since I got my iPad 2. I'm obsessed to the point I download all their main keynotes on iTunes. Although, I'm not so blind as to look away from Apple's faults.

- Sent from my Highly-Personalized jailbroken iPad 2! :D

OP
C

chrismandle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Excellent! So how far have you gone to get an apple product? Have you ever sold something to get the cash for an iPad or something like that? Maybe I can send some questions to you via private message...

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chrismandle said:
Excellent! So how far have you gone to get an apple product? Have you ever sold something to get the cash for an iPad or something like that? Maybe I can send some questions to you via private message...

If you count me selling my iPhone in advance in January... Then yes. Although I only ordered my iPad in May. However, I do use it for almost all my assignments in college. And feel free to PM me.

- Sent from my Highly-Personalized jailbroken iPad 2! :D

Most reactions