What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member intro

gerryorkus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to be here. My iPad is my everything! It's a stock iPad 1 I bought refurbished from Apple. My wife and I
operate a small business and the pad is attached to my dash. Calendar, automilze trip tracking, docs to go
spreadsheets etc. It has also become my only phone running Line 2 HD.

I would like suggestions for the " carry your iPad everywhere" device. Currently, I use a leather woman's purse, over the shoulder "man bag". It works. If I go to a party, I don't want to put my purse down!

That's right. I own the world's biggest smart phone and I carry it in my purse.

Any alternate ideas?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum. If you do a search, there are threads here on what our members find the best bags to carry their iPads in. Enjoy!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
emoticon-animal-066.gif

Welcome! from Cali!

Most reactions

Latest posts