What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member & Help Needed With Photos, iTunes and iCloud

julie100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I am a new member to the forum. I have iphone4s and ipod and just got a new ipad2, my first ipad. This is the first forum i have joined (i think). So I am new at almost everything. I read the rules and they seem fair. If I break one, it won't be on purpose, so just let me know asap. Now where do i go next to ask a question about putting my photos on pc onto my ipad2? ( I have icloud, and it put some of them from my camera roll on there, but not nearly all of them?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Julie and welcome to the forum. Good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visit(s).

Normally, people just pick the appropriate forum and then just start a post to ask their question(s). Since I was here, I've gone ahead and moved your post over to the iPad iCloud help section. [EDIT] The iPad Help section is usually the best place to ask generic questions...but now I see we have an iCloud-specific area. So, that's where I've sent you...

I can't help answer your question (I've chosen not to use iCloud) but I am sure someone will be along with the needed knowledge and help.

Good luck and welcome again.

Marilyn

Last edited:

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Photo stream works for new pictures between an IOS device and a Mac or PC. The sync is, once it is set up is automatic. Right now there is no delete button on the stream in the cloud, this will change at the next IOS update, soon. From your statement I take it you are not on a Mac. In order to move existing pictures from you PC to your IOS device, do it via iTunes. This is done after setting up iTunes to sync and what to sync. Then sync you iPad, not wireless but via USB the first time because of the large number of pictures to move back forth. Since photo stream is already set up, start taking pictures with the iPad and in a few minutes they will be on the PC.

Sent from my iPhone/iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts