What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jailbeak on tha way!!

Sparkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hell yea it's coming dev team confirmed today new jailbreak for 4.1 will work with iPad on 3.2.2 finally ! Sucks it's not out yet prob by the weekend I bet

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's going suck....not having 20 concurrent 3.2.2 threads at any given time.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive been following members of the dev team on twitter and they are currently working on making sure that there will not be any bugs when the software is released.

i have jailbreak news updates on my website check it out

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They better get on 4.2!! I don't want to have to wait a year to JB my iPad once it comes out...lol.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something else that i read said that comex, the guy who came out with jailbreakme is working on 4.2 or will be working on 4.2 when it is released to devolpers. it seems to me that they are pretty much on top of things when it comes to the new jailbreaks. im excited for SHAtter to be released :D

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something else that i read said that comex, the guy who came out with jailbreakme is working on 4.2 or will be working on 4.2 when it is released to devolpers. it seems to me that they are pretty much on top of things when it comes to the new jailbreaks. im excited for SHAtter to be released :D

Yeah it would be great to get another jailbreakme.com type solution, then I don't have to be home to do it...that was really cool.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah 4.1 is only for the iPhone and iPod touch. The next firmware available for the ipad will be 4.2 which is currently scheduled to be released in november. The SHAtter jailbreak will jailbreak 3.2.2 for the iPad.

Jkazmeyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shatter is actually just the bootrom exploit, it looks like the jailbreak will actually be the greenp0ison jailbreak. Some folks are saying it will be available this weekend, but I'm not so optimistic. With an ios update coming in November, I'm not so sure. It sounds like they have gotten access into the software, it just needs to be packaged neatly for the rest of the world, so maybe we will see it real soon. I don't see much point in a new iPad jailbreak until 4.2 is out.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shatter is actually just the bootrom exploit, it looks like the jailbreak will actually be the greenp0ison jailbreak. Some folks are saying it will be available this weekend, but I'm not so optimistic. With an ios update coming in November, I'm not so sure. It sounds like they have gotten access into the software, it just needs to be packaged neatly for the rest of the world, so maybe we will see it real soon. I don't see much point in a new iPad jailbreak until 4.2 is out.

that may be so but you have to realize that we are not going to wait around for the next jailbreak revision just because the next firmware is around the corner. With the new 4.2 beta out I am sure that a jailbreak for that will be out sooner rather than later.

OP
young blade

young blade

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I bet yours is already jailbroken huh? So you wont have Any benefit from it..

Most reactions