What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad2 owner needing help with wi-fi!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiBirch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie and got my iPad2 today but I'm having wi-fi problems. My iPad can read my router (Thomson TG585 v7) but when I input the correct password, it doesn't want to connect me. It keeps telling me that it's wrong. I set up the home network and know that the password is correct as it's the router key number. I have Windows Vista as my OS on my main computer and I have a laptop, PS3 and an Ubuntu OS netbook all connected and working well with my router, any suggestions please?

Yours

Simon

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie and got my iPad2 today but I'm having wi-fi problems. My iPad can read my router (Thomson TG585 v7) but when I input the correct password, it doesn't want to connect me. It keeps telling me that it's wrong. I set up the home network and know that the password is correct as it's the router key number. I have Windows Vista as my OS on my main computer and I have a laptop, PS3 and an Ubuntu OS netbook all connected and working well with my router, any suggestions please?

Yours

Simon
See my reply to your same question here:

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/54428-unable-connect-wi-fi.html#post373016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts