What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad!!!

sach2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sup guys been on the forum for like 3 month now just reading everybody post and reviews. So tonight I made the jump and got my first iPad 3rd Jen 16gb 4G. Reason for getting one is my laptop is way out of date 7years I know. So instead of getting a new laptop I opped to get the iPad. It's just gonna be for the normal use web,movie,music exc. I wanted the 32gb just for the confert space but I know I'll be able to manage the 16gb. So just saying hi and loving the new toy :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum as well and be sure to check out the accessory section of the forum to help you get decked out with a cool case. There are lots of options so ask questions if you're not sure. That way you don't end up with 3-4 dud cases before you get the perfect one!

OP
S

sach2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickeylittle said:
Welcome to the forum as well and be sure to check out the accessory section of the forum to help you get decked out with a cool case. There are lots of options so ask questions if you're not sure. That way you don't end up with 3-4 dud cases before you get the perfect one!

Will do... Was looking into otter box case but will look around some more. It feels so weird going back to my iPhone and look at a web page now:)

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will do... Was looking into otter box case but will look around some more. It feels so weird going back to my iPhone and look at a web page now:)

Congrats, just shows how spoiled we are that our iPhones are not good enough for our web surfing needs. I am the same way. Still love my iPhone but iPad all the way for surfing and videos.

OP
S

sach2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wife is acting a lil jealous of my new ipad any of you experience this? :)

Raw Intentions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sach2 said:
Wife is acting a lil jealous of my new ipad any of you experience this? :)

Lol. Wife and my dog are feeling a little neglected. They will have to realize I have something else that brings me joy.

Raw Intentions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Im thinking you may just have to buy your wife one too!

2 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html

Enjoy!

Lmao. She was in love with her laptop until I got my iPad. She'll just have to be jealous until I get her a new toy. It'll be a phone... Probably the new iPhone because it's all about smoothness and music for us. No iPad for the wifey. I refuse.

I love my iPad even more now since I figured out how to work the nook app.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Raw Intentions said:
Lmao. She was in love with her laptop until I got my iPad. She'll just have to be jealous until I get her a new toy. It'll be a phone... Probably the new iPhone because it's all about smoothness and music for us. No iPad for the wifey. I refuse.

I love my iPad even more now since I figured out how to work the nook app.

Well then, I'm thinking you just may have to share, no one can resist an iPad. :)

Most reactions