What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad

Jd1718

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, I recently purchased an iPad and so far it has been very useful but I know I'm not even getting close to touching the full potential this thing offers. As far as it's typical uses I think I'm doing all right. My boss actually purchased one, loved it, then told me to purchased one in hopes that it can be a very useful and powerful tool for project management, organization, and communication between the office and field. I am also an estimator so the more I can simplify, organize, and track the hundreds of jobs I have lying around the better. Im very interested in learning what types of programs and apps are available that can make calendars, notes, task lists, etc. We have high hopes that we could ultimately link our iPads and share info with each other through out the day by simply updating the notes, lists, and calendars. We are also very interested in remote access to our companies p.c's and servers. Anyone out there using the iPad for these types of functions? Is this thing compatible with word, excel, outlook, etc? We are actually having a business consultation with an Apple tech on Friday so I'm sure they'll be able to direct us to where we want to go but I figured the more opinions, suggestions, and personal experiences I could get the better. Thanks and talk to you soon!

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:)
Welcome and enjoy ur stay!
project management, organization, and communication between the office and field
- iPad can do these jobs well for u!

Most reactions