What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad to Go On Sale at 8: 00 A.M. This Friday

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
new_iPad.JPG

Apple officially announced today that the new iPad will be going on sale in Apple’s retail stores and the Apple Online Store this Friday, March 16, at 8:00 a.m. local time in the US, Australia, Canada,France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK, as well as Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Apple notes in its press release that everyone who buys a new iPad at an Apple retail store will be able to take advantage of the free Personal Setup service, should they so wish, which will help them to customize their iPad by setting up email, downloading and installing apps, and so on. In the US, Personal Pickup will also be available, meaning that you can shop and buy your iPad from wherever you are, then collect it at any Apple retail store. This feature is included in the free Apple Store app. In the US, the iPad will also be available to purchase at Best Buy, Radio Shack, Sam’s Club, Target and Walmart.[/FONT] Here we go!

[FONT=&amp]Source: Apple[/FONT]

cocobean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pre ordered my Portenzo case for the New iPad. I can't wait to get my new iPad on the 16th. WooHoo.

Jones_jt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have taken the day off to sign for mine, when I say mine I mean the wife's lol. It's a surprise for mothers day from my little lad (that's what I will tell her anyway) :D. I honestly have not been this exited in ages - hope it gets delivered early!

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I might swing by to look at the madness :D I waiting in line last year, I dont need to do it again.

GREAT idea. I'm minutes away from an Apple Store. If UPS does deliver early enough, I'm unboxing it, and then headed over to the Apple Store to poach some WiFi and maybe set mine up in front of the masses. :D

Biddy44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Best Buy, Wal-mart,etc, will also begin selling at 8am? With the iPad2 I remember all stores opening sales simulatneously.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Does anyone know if Best Buy, Wal-mart,etc, will also begin selling at 8am? With the iPad2 I remember all stores opening sales simulatneously.

Some best buys are opening early, while others are not. Call your local store for more information

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you think this can be compared to a black-Friday event, as far as crowds go? I'll be watching the news stories.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Most reactions

Latest posts