What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ipad Skin Concept

nefiwashere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i want to put a skin on the back of the new ipad but was not sure what i wanted to put so i made this. skin New ipad.jpg
let me know what you guys think. One thing i am going to change is that im gong to try and stay away from the cut outs cause as of right now the cut outs are not making the image i made look right.
give me some ideas of what i can change or add to make it better. thanks

OP
N

nefiwashere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was also thinking about making it like a puzzle on the back and have some pieces missing

Crissy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.goodscool.net
I got nothing means from the photos, it's littery, i love my girlfriend and make my girlfriend's picture, so what your means about this picture?

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's pretty neat and its perfect for many people. I myself am reluctant to place stickers all over my new $800 toy.

OP
N

nefiwashere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's pretty neat and its perfect for many people. I myself am reluctant to place stickers all over my new $800 toy.

yeah i know how u feel, i want the new zagg hd screen protector but it does not come with a back protector so u have to buy there full coverage protection that has both screen protector and back protector so i looked at there skins and didnt really care for them. thought it would look weird with a big sticker on the back. was originally just thinking to leave the pic i uploaded normal so that the skin looks like the original back

Most reactions

Latest posts