What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum/Thread Categories?

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a thought - maybe there should be a separate, stand alone category for just games? It seems as if games are by far the most popular app category, followed by business, but I could be wrong. Thoughts?

Also, when people are offered an open forum to voice their opinions, there is always going to be negativity, rants, gripes, criticism, etc. maybe there should be a “Rants & Raves†category�?

Reaction score
Those are good suggestions, I think they even exist already:
-There is a sub forum, just for games, hidden under iPad AppStore->iPad games
-There is also an Anything Goes section, which is fairly off topic
However, there is no separate business category, though the iWorks section may qualify for that, if people are not too picky and insist that only Pages/Numbers/Keynotes should be discussed. Perhaps the section should be renamed to business.

Last edited:
OP
NYC Adam

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perfect- now I know where to go directly for games.

Just because of Goodreader alone it might be renamed Business or whatever you choose? Stating the obvious, but lots of other super popular business apps - Docs to Go, Quickoffice, etc. The list goes on...
Thanks for your kind attention....
Thank

Most reactions