What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New-er Ipad 3 in September

ipadluva69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to know if there is a new 9.7 inch iPad coming out to replace the one that is already out? Due to a battery issue. I am trying to determine if I should return this one and wait for the new one.

Please feel free to move this thread If there is another similar out there.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The rumors floating around out there are trending to a smaller iPad being released sometime in the next few months.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When Apple makes an official announcement about any upcoming iPad releases,there will be an announcement in the iPad news thread in the iPad forums.

OP
ipadluva69

ipadluva69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Teach me! Thanks I don't come here often.

scifan57 said:
When Apple makes an official announcement about any upcoming iPad releases,there will be an announcement in the iPad news thread in the iPad forums.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad release cycle is annual, around February of each year. There is no reason for Apple to change that timeline. However, a 7.85" version has been highly touted as being available in the Fall, around September to November. If the rumors are true, it will be priced, starting between $200-$300, have the same resolution as the iPad 2, and have a IGZO screen. With all things Apple, do not believe anything until the official announcement. Apple is not above releasing false inside information to gauge interest, or to spread confusion.

OP
ipadluva69

ipadluva69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why thank you dear!

QUOTE="Seadog"]The iPad release cycle is annual, around February of each year. There is no reason for Apple to change that timeline. However, a 7.85" version has been highly touted as being available in the Fall, around September to November. If the rumors are true, it will be priced, starting between $200-$300, have the same resolution as the iPad 2, and have a IGZO screen. With all things Apple, do not believe anything until the official announcement. Apple is not above releasing false inside information to gauge interest, or to spread confusion.[/QUOTE]

Most reactions

Latest posts