What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Deaf Member

Rayzonic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm fully deaf member, I'm little shy myself, I not fully sure to plan to buy 3G iPad due to my disability. my current "phone" is blackberry but I feel need more thing like bigger screen and easier to web surfing and love to play game.
I also not sure if it has support for Captions on movie or other things.

Thanks for your time to read my message and nice meet to all! :)

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm fully deaf member, I'm little shy myself, I not fully sure to plan to buy 3G iPad due to my disability. my current "phone" is blackberry but I feel need more thing like bigger screen and easier to web surfing and love to play game.
I also not sure if it has support for Captions on movie or other things.

Thanks for your time to read my message and nice meet to all! :)

Rayzonic,

If you are converting DVD's to Movies you can play on the iPad I think you will need to hardcode subs into the movie.

As far as 3G, it will be handy to have a 3G model so you have internet "everywhere" -- but really up to you.

Glad to have you on the site! Welcome aboard!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RayZonic, welcome on board from Asia

Don’t be shy we all have defect (and maybe me the first) …

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the ipad user pdf guidelines states that it includes:

"Support for playback of closed-captioned content...
Closed-captioning works with movies & podcasts that include it...
For more information about the iPad accessibility features, go to www.apple.com/accessibility."

OP
R

Rayzonic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the ipad user pdf guidelines states that it includes:

"Support for playback of closed-captioned content...
Closed-captioning works with movies & podcasts that include it...
For more information about the iPad accessibility features, go to www.apple.com/accessibility."

Thanks very much, I not yet own iPad, it is helpful info. Thanks dks :)

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome bro. I'm waiting for my 3G so if you would like to join those who are still waiting for the ipad experience, then come along for the ride.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Rayzonic, Have you had a chance to play around with an iPad at Best Buy or the Apple store?

OP
R

Rayzonic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Rayzonic, Have you had a chance to play around with an iPad at Best Buy or the Apple store?

yup few days ago, it is very nice device. since I not have iPhone nor ipod touch. It should be my first apple device, iPad are very awesome to use it.
Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts