What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New comer to Ipad and very little knowledge

abefre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am a new comer as well as I just got an Ipad and installed the new 4,2,1 software. I would like to install programs that I have not got from Itunes can you pls tell me how can I do it???? Thanks Pat.

Is there another program that I can download so that it will load programs on to my Ipad.
Cheers

Pat

Last edited:

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you Jailbreak (unlock) your device you won't be able to load apps that don't come thru iTunes . At least, that is my understanding. I haven't done it...no reason except that I'm perfectly satisfied the way I am. Someone with lots more knowledge than I will have to advise you. Good luck!

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There's lots of videos on YouTube that explain how to jail break, it's all safe as far as I am aware, just make sure you back up your iPad.

Gocapan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ask ur friend to unlock it or Just pay some expert to jailbreak ur ipad if u don't have any friends to ask... Otherwise the iPad is just useless

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol the great majority find the iPad very useful without having to jailbreak it.

That said there is a section of these forums devoted to jailbreaking so have a good read before you start.

Most reactions