What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Apple Tablet Photo Appears - The Slim Factor

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
apple-islate-concept21.jpg

More details leak from Apple Insider about the new Tablet.

Nestled in an aluminum shell that leverages the Apple's expertise in unibody construction but thinner proportionality than the original iPhone, the tablet reportedly sports all of the same buttons found on the handset, right down to its iconic home button -- which, like the volume toggle, is missing from the rendering.

Similarly, the tablet is said to sport all the same in/out connectivity as the current iPhone 3GS, including a 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack, built-in speaker grills, a microphone, GPS, 3G connectivity and a 30-pin dock connector. Like the rendering, its 10-inch display is framed by a black border that bleeds into its wrap-around aluminum enclosure.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is simply gorgeous! I love Mac's look and their functionality even better :cool:

avidtech420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found this leaked video of the *NEW* Apple iPad. It's SUPER COOL!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9uXxICUc9E]YouTube - Apple iPad Tablet LEAKED!![/ame]

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice find! The quality of the commercial is great, has an Apple type sound track, but I still have a hard time thinking its going to be called the iPad.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It would really bite if it was called that. Not because i dont like the name, simple reason of the site being called islate.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It would really bite if it was called that. Not because i dont like the name, simple reason of the site being called islate.

We are hedging our bet a little with the iSlate name, but we've got a backup plan just in case ;)

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iSlateForums.net could turn into iPadForums.net with a flip of a switch :)

Most reactions