What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix Update on the iPad (3rd Gen)

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Netflix Update on the iPad (3rd Gen) >> now HBO Go issue

I have been holding off on the Netflix update for weeks now since I've been reading so-so reviews regarding the update. I know those reviews cover all iPad generations plus the iPhones.

Has anybody here updated their 3 yet with good results? I'm specifically concerned on the constant crashing I've read about AND the "logging in" every time you use Netflix.

Last edited:

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't used it much lately but watched a movie on my iPad last night and no issues.

Cocotero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated my Netflix and I have no problem with it. After I logged on for I have not be prompted to in again.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was using it yesterday with no issues...didn't know there was supposed to be a problem.....

Larry Madison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pianoman said:
All clear here too.

I have the latest Netflix version and everything works smoothly. Do not have to sign in unless there is an update. I give this app four stars!

OP
zman

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all! I have updated my Netflix app :)

I wish the same could be said with the HBO Go and the Max Go apps. Bad reviews all around for their latest update. It looks like they *require* you to have a Twitter account whether you have one or not :mad:, according to the reviews. I'll hold off on these ones unless you guys know something else.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks all! I have updated my Netflix app :)

I wish the same could be said with the HBO Go and the Max Go apps. Bad reviews all around for their latest update. It looks like they *require* you to have a Twitter account whether you have one or not :mad:, according to the reviews. I'll hold off on these ones unless you guys know something else.

I have both of these apps and they don't require to you have a twitter account. I'm logged into to HBO Go right this moment and I didn't have to give them anything but my username, password, and zip code, after I told them which company provides my cable service.

Most reactions

Latest posts