What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix subtitle problem

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi..

Everytime i go to watch something on netflix subtitles always turn itself on? I know its not much to turn off but its really annoying.

Anyone else having this problem?
Also i cant find any sort of settings menu? Is there one?

On iPad 1 in the UK. Cheers

Sent via my Opposable Thumbs

Ingoiolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you like netflix uk?
Decent choices?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
iLloyd

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ingoiolo said:
How do you like netflix uk?
Decent choices?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well i've only been watching heroes seasons 1-4. Im now coming to the end of my free trail but im going to subscribe monthly. Bought Apple TV also and thats great.. Netflix remembers where you've paused across iphone ipad and apple tv. So thats a great feature. The stoner movies section seems great :)

I've heared off a friend that i can access US netflix by changing DNS Settings? Anyone heard of this?

Baiano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iLloyd said:
Well i've only been watching heroes seasons 1-4. Im now coming to the end of my free trail but im going to subscribe monthly. Bought Apple TV also and thats great.. Netflix remembers where you've paused across iphone ipad and apple tv. So thats a great feature. The stoner movies section seems great :)

I've heared off a friend that i can access US netflix by changing DNS Settings? Anyone heard of this?

Yes, he is right. I use http://www.unblock-us in Brazil and Netflix is working fine with my iPad2 and appleTv.

Most reactions

Latest posts