What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need strong notetaking app suggestion

chaipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been happily using a combination of iAnnotate and Notability. They complement each other very well. I use iAnnotate for marking and filing PDF's (and converting doc's into PDF's). It has a nice filing system with its Library. Very easy to share files. Notability is great for recording while taking notes as well as creating documents. The two f them got me through a very successful year of graduate school.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chaipad said:
I have been happily using a combination of iAnnotate and Notability. They complement each other very well. I use iAnnotate for marking and filing PDF's (and converting doc's into PDF's). It has a nice filing system with its Library. Very easy to share files. Notability is great for recording while taking notes as well as creating documents. The two f them got me through a very successful year of graduate school.

Yes Notability is great as it is a pure rich text editor, and copying research data off web sites is great too!

Most reactions

Latest posts