What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help with libusb...

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moderators: Would've posted this in the iPad help forum, but it has nothing to do with iPads, soooo....yeah.

I need help installing libusb on my cousin's iMac. I have no idea how to, as the Mac OS is so complicated to use, Windows installation is so much easier. :/

So here's my problem: I have libusb 1.0.8 downloaded on his Mac, but whenever I click install.c, it won't install. Can anybody give me a step by step installation guide and a download (in case I don't have the right one) to help me out?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TWAIN SANE Interface for MacOS X

Simply go there and download the binary version for libusb and whatever version of mac you have. Once downloaded extract the file and you should get a package that automatically installs it.

Last edited:
OP
pEAcEmAKeR

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I'm tellin. :D
You are fine but you could join us at AF. The link is in my signature.

No, don't!! I promise I won't do it again! :D
That's fine, I'll take a look at it....

OUTL4W said:
TWAIN SANE Interface for MacOS X

Simply go there and download the binary version for libusb and whatever version of mac you have. Once downloaded extract the file and you should get a package that automatically installs it.
THANKS!! You really helped me out there!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts