What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need helpwith ABC player

jnnt29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered, but I couldn't find this issue when I did a search. I have an iPad 2 and downloaded and installed the ABC player, however when it loads I see the ABC screen for about five seconds and a blank dark screen. Thank you in advance for any help. Thanks JT

OP
J

jnnt29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jnnt29 said:
Sorry if this has been covered, but I couldn't find this issue when I did a search. I have an iPad 2 and downloaded and installed the ABC player, however when it loads I see the ABC screen for about five seconds and a blank dark screen. Thank you in advance for any help. Thanks JT

Has anyone had any luck with the ABC player app. I had a friend try to load it on his iPad 2 as well an his didn't load. Please help! JT

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jnnt29 said:
Has anyone had any luck with the ABC player app. I had a friend try to load it on his iPad 2 as well an his didn't load. Please help! JT

Suggest first level troubleshooting remedy:

Close all background apps then restart the iPad.

To close all background apps double tap the home button and a task bar will appear with icons of your most recently opened applications. Tap and hold your finger on any one of these until it wobbles and displays a red minus sign. Once it wobbles release your finger then proceed to tap the red minus sign on each icon until they are all gone. This does NOT delete your app but rather removes it from RAM entirely.

Once all background apps have been shut down tap the home button to return to your home screen.

Once on the home screen press and hold the power button located on the side of the iPad on the adjacent corner from your volume control until the power down slider appears on your screen. When it appears slide it over and the ipad will power down. You may observe a spinning wheel type icon in the middle of an otherwise black screen....this is normal and is an indication the iPad is performing a controlled shutdown.

Once powered down restart your iPad and see if,your problem has been remedied.

If problem persists let us know. Actually let us know either way!

Good luck

DrvrTrnr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jnnt29, I had the same problem. Every time I plugged the iPad2 into the computer, iTunes started up automatically. Last night, iTunes was already opened before I plugged in the iPad2. All of a sudden, a device driver was installed. I downloaded the app again, and now it works perfectly. Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts