What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with transferring data from non-apple computer to iPad

milkykiss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what is the best way to transfer data such as a powerpoint presentation from a non-apple computer to iPad?? Can I use iTunes to do that?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
SkyDrive works also. You can save your data on your pc in SkyDrive, and when you install the app on your iPad, it is synced with the pc.
I don't know if iTunes can transfer your data to the iPad.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
milkykiss said:
Can anyone tell me what is the best way to transfer data such as a powerpoint presentation from a non-apple computer to iPad?? Can I use iTunes to do that?

Yes, iTunes file transfer. Look at the Apps tab whilst the iPad is detected. Scroll down under the Apps Sync list and you will see a list of Apps capable of receiving files via iTunes file transfer. You, of course, need an app that haves that file type, ie. your PowerPoint presentation needs a PowerPoint player installed.

Most reactions

Latest posts